måndag 1 april 2013

Depend - 351

This looks great in the bottle. On the nails - well - I'm not that excited. It was pretty sheer and three coats didn't do the job, as you can see. But since I have better things to do and am, like, a sane person, I refuse to do four coats. All you crazy nail ladies out there can amuse yourselves with that kind of insanity. After all, I only browse polish for hours each day, spend all my money on polish, and redo my nails every other day, so you know, it's not like I have a problem.

You get a kiddie book today, because my one-year-old will enjoy this color after all. It's bright and shimmery, so is bound to catch a baby's eye. Also, it's a reminder to all parents out there: don't forget to read to your kids and start young!! They will be leagues ahead of all their peers that way and us teachers won't have to work so hard. We're known slackers. You can read that everywhere, right?

PS. You get irony, right? Oh, and this is my entry for Linda's Blue Monday!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag tycker att det här var fint även om det inte är speciellt unikt. Men mer än tre lager för ett lack som det här? Nej tack!

    SvaraRadera