söndag 10 mars 2013

OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest

I'm guessing Every Month is Oktoberfest will eventually be an OPI classic. Dark, dark purple with a red shimmer. It came out last fall with the Germany collection and it's one of the bottles I own. It's almost a one-coater but you need two for depth, and with that marvelous brush it is laughingly easy to apply.

The novel, however, is not for everyone. I would say it's for Jane Austen-fans only, and not all of them. The die-hards will be horrified at someone playing at leasure with those well-loved characters, even if it's a grand old dame like P.D. James. I love to revisit Austen world in any shape or form I can, and have read many spin-offs. This one is actually quite good. There's a murder at Pemberley. Naturally, Wickham is involved. Or - is he?






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar