söndag 6 januari 2013

Gina Tricot - Powder Puff

I don't usually go for lighter shades, but I've been in the market for a polish to wear when I want a quick manicure that looks fresh for long (the tip wear doesn't really show with nude colors:)). This one was cheap and had a bit of a shimmer in it. The shade also turned out to be neither too pink nor too beige. It went on a bit streaky though and didn't quite level out fully. Still - I liked it okay. Below, you'll see it in one-four coats. Personally I prefer two. To make the shade fully opaque, I think you'll need four-five coats even, and besides, with nude shades, I don't mind a visible nail line.

Gina Tricot - Powder Puff - two coats

Gina Tricot - Powder Puff: one coat

Gina Tricot - Powder Puff: four, three and two coats


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar